Arrest in fatal quadruple Wilmington shooting
WILMINGTON, Del. - August 28, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have announced an arrest in a shooting that left a teenager dead and three others wounded.
21-year-old Ryan Richmond was arrested Tuesday in connection with the quadruple shooting that took place Saturday on the 200 block of East 23rd Street in Wilmington.
Police received several calls of shots fired. Upon arrival, officers found two victims on the street suffering gunshot wounds.
Both victims were taken to Christiana Hospital.
While at the scene, police learned that two other victims were taken by private vehicle to Wilmington Hospital.
One of the victims, 19-year-old Raheem Winckler, was pronounced dead.
Ryan Richmond was charged with the following offenses:
Anyone with further information is asked to contact the Wilmington Police Department Confidential Tip Line at 576-3990.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, homicide, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 53 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 15 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 41 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
53 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
41 min ago