Fight leads to deadly double shooting in Logan
LOGAN - August 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a deadly double shooting in the Logan section of Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The shootings happened just after midnight at the intersection of 10th and Tabor Road.
Officials say an augment between two men in a house in the 900 block of Wagner Avenue spilled out onto the street.
An 18-year-old male was shot multiple times in the torso and chest and pronounced dead at Einstein Hospital.
The other male, a 21-year-old was shot in the shoulder and listed in stable condition.
Police believe both fired on each other.
Police are hoping to gather more information from nearby surveillance cameras.
shooting, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 14 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 39 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 23 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 39 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 12 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
12 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
34 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos