Fight leads to deadly double shooting in Logan
LOGAN - August 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a deadly double shooting in the Logan section of Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The shootings happened just after midnight at the intersection of 10th and Tabor Road.
Officials say an augment between two men in a house in the 900 block of Wagner Avenue spilled out onto the street.
An 18-year-old male was shot multiple times in the torso and chest and pronounced dead at Einstein Hospital.
The other male, a 21-year-old was shot in the shoulder and listed in stable condition.
Police believe both fired on each other.
Police are hoping to gather more information from nearby surveillance cameras.
shooting, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ