Fight leads to deadly double shooting in Logan
LOGAN - August 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a deadly double shooting in the Logan section of Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
The shootings happened just after midnight at the intersection of 10th and Tabor Road.
Officials say an augment between two men in a house in the 900 block of Wagner Avenue spilled out onto the street.
An 18-year-old male was shot multiple times in the torso and chest and pronounced dead at Einstein Hospital.
The other male, a 21-year-old was shot in the shoulder and listed in stable condition.
Police believe both fired on each other.
Police are hoping to gather more information from nearby surveillance cameras.
shooting, logan, philadelphia, local/state
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 49 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours 25 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings 44 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa. 46 min ago
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina 42 min ago
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes
- Down At The Shore
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
46 min ago