N.J. Transit bus driver assaulted
CAMDEN, N.J. - August 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three women who allegedly assaulted a New Jersey Transit bus driver in Camden late Tuesday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of Broadway and Kaighn Avenue.
Officials say a driver tried to evict 3 female passengers after a disturbance on the bus.
The women then allegedly began punching the driver in the face several times before fleeing from the bus.
The driver was taken to the hospital and treated and released.
Police are hoping the surveillance video will give them a description of the three women.
assault, camden, new jersey, local/state
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos