N.J. Transit bus driver assaulted
CAMDEN, N.J. - August 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three women who allegedly assaulted a New Jersey Transit bus driver in Camden late Tuesday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of Broadway and Kaighn Avenue.
Officials say a driver tried to evict 3 female passengers after a disturbance on the bus.
The women then allegedly began punching the driver in the face several times before fleeing from the bus.
The driver was taken to the hospital and treated and released.
Police are hoping the surveillance video will give them a description of the three women.
assault, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine
1 min ago