N.J. Transit bus driver assaulted
CAMDEN, N.J. - August 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three women who allegedly assaulted a New Jersey Transit bus driver in Camden late Tuesday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of Broadway and Kaighn Avenue.
Officials say a driver tried to evict 3 female passengers after a disturbance on the bus.
The women then allegedly began punching the driver in the face several times before fleeing from the bus.
The driver was taken to the hospital and treated and released.
Police are hoping the surveillance video will give them a description of the three women.
assault, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book