N.J. Transit bus driver assaulted
CAMDEN, N.J. - August 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for three women who allegedly assaulted a New Jersey Transit bus driver in Camden late Tuesday night.
The incident happened around 11:30 p.m. at the intersection of Broadway and Kaighn Avenue.
Officials say a driver tried to evict 3 female passengers after a disturbance on the bus.
The women then allegedly began punching the driver in the face several times before fleeing from the bus.
The driver was taken to the hospital and treated and released.
Police are hoping the surveillance video will give them a description of the three women.
assault, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs