Unidentified woman struck in Bucks County
BRISTOL TWP., Pa. - August 29, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Bristol Township, Bucks County are investigating an accident that critically injured a woman.
It happened along the 900 block of Newport Road in Croydon shortly before 9:00 p.m.
Police say the woman, believed to be in her 40s, was struck by a pickup truck while walking along the roadway.
Authorities say they arrived to find the woman unconscious with no ID on her.
She was rushed by medics to nearby Aria Hospital Torresdale Division for care.
The driver of the pickup truck remained at the scene.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death 14 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 15 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University 2 min ago
- Delco police standoff ends, suspect dead 11 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- South Jersey business burglar caught on camera 13 min ago
- Tests confirm toxic chemicals inside Phila. fire station 9 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures