Bicyclist hospitalized after being struck by ca
PHILADELPHIA - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident where a person on a bicycle collided with a car in the Northeast.
It happened around 3:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon in the 1000 block of Northeast Avenue.
Police say a teenage girl was on the bike and she was hit by the car.
She was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
No word on any charges against the driver.
bicyclist struck, accident, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos