Bicyclist hospitalized after being struck by ca
PHILADELPHIA - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident where a person on a bicycle collided with a car in the Northeast.
It happened around 3:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon in the 1000 block of Northeast Avenue.
Police say a teenage girl was on the bike and she was hit by the car.
She was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
No word on any charges against the driver.
bicyclist struck, accident, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 9 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 57 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape