Bicyclist hospitalized after being struck by ca
PHILADELPHIA - August 30, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident where a person on a bicycle collided with a car in the Northeast.
It happened around 3:30 p.m. Thursday afternoon in the 1000 block of Northeast Avenue.
Police say a teenage girl was on the bike and she was hit by the car.
She was taken to the hospital in stable condition.
No word on any charges against the driver.
bicyclist struck, accident, northeast philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 15 min ago
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 47 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash 15 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 15 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls 15 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry...
15 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
15 min ago