Del. officials eye license of child porn suspect
DOVER, Del. (AP) - August 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware regulators are considering the emergency suspension of the electrician's license of a convicted sex offender recently charged with production of child pornography.
Fifty-three-year-old David Kevin Schultz was arrested by federal authorities earlier this month and is being held pending trial.
The Board of Electrical Examiners was to meet Friday to consider an emergency suspension of Schultz's journeyman license.
Federal authorities began investigating Schultz last year after a convicted sex offender charged with sexually abusing a 14-year-old girl in Maryland told investigators that Schultz made pornographic videos at his Laurel home.
Court records indicate that Schultz was convicted in 1995 of sex crimes involving a young girl.
sex offenders, delaware, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW Philly 28 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington 30 min ago
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Police shoot at suspected carjacker in SW...
28 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos