Child found wandering alone in Bucks County
LANGHORNE MANOR, Pa. - August 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- A two year old boy is back home safe after being found wandering alone in Langhorne Manor, Bucks County Thursday evening.
The child was discovered shortly after 6:00 p.m. by a passerby on Route 413.
The person stopped and cared for the child until a passing medic stopped.
Police were called and a search was launched to find the boy's parents
Shortly thereafter police received a call from the parents reporting the little boy missing.
The parents were interviewed and the child was returned home.
It was determined that the child was being watched by a babysitter who didn't realize the boy had wandered off through the back and across a field onto Route 413.
children, bucks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla 39 min ago
- Damp and cooler.
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash 41 min ago
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar 31 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash 17 min ago
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized