3 arrested for vandalism at Montco HS
POTTSGROVE, Pa. - August 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Montgomery County have made three arrests in a series of school vandalism incidents.
The incidents happened four times this summer at Pottsgrove High School.
19-year-old Jordan Temple and two juveniles have been charged.
The alleged vandals caused property damage to equipment at the school's football stadium and ball fields.
Police say ketchup bottles left at the fourth incident led them to a store where the items were purchased.
Authorities obtained surveillance video from the store which led them to the suspects.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, vandalism, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 25-year-old man shot dead in North Philadelphia 19 min ago
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.