Police: Woman steals credit cards, goes shopping
LONG NECK, Del. - September 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for the woman who they say stole a wallet and began making purchases using credits she found inside.
Police say sometime Aug. 9, a female suspect stole a wallet inside a car at the Cedar Tree Medical Center parking lot.
The suspect started using multiple credit cards that were inside the wallet, to make purchases at McDonalds and several stores in the Outlets at Rehoboth.
Police say the woman possibly has four small children accompanying her and is believed to be driving a 2003-2006 silver Chevrolet Malibu.
The suspect is described as a white female with a slender build and a small tattoo on her right shoulder.
Anyone with information asked to contact Delaware State Police at 302-644-5020 ext. 253 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com
delaware, sussex county, theft, local/state
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road 55 min ago
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 36 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th 45 min ago
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft 38 min ago
- Reward offered after dogs found in trash bags
- Charges filed in alleged chop shop raid in N. Phila. 39 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
55 min ago
- Police question suspect in Christmas...
38 min ago