Police: Woman steals credit cards, goes shopping
LONG NECK, Del. - September 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for the woman who they say stole a wallet and began making purchases using credits she found inside.
Police say sometime Aug. 9, a female suspect stole a wallet inside a car at the Cedar Tree Medical Center parking lot.
The suspect started using multiple credit cards that were inside the wallet, to make purchases at McDonalds and several stores in the Outlets at Rehoboth.
Police say the woman possibly has four small children accompanying her and is believed to be driving a 2003-2006 silver Chevrolet Malibu.
The suspect is described as a white female with a slender build and a small tattoo on her right shoulder.
Anyone with information asked to contact Delaware State Police at 302-644-5020 ext. 253 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. Information may also be provided via the internet at www.tipsubmit.com
delaware, sussex county, theft, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police