Man found shot dead in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Feltonville that left one man dead.
It happened around 4:20 Sunday morning on the 4800 block of North Mascher Street.
Officers and medics discovered an unknown male shot several times. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on the victim's identity. An investigation continues.
philadelphia, feltonville, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Screaming vandal smashes police car windows 2 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 26 min ago
- Couple attacked by cat say they'll get it help
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New Castle
36 min ago