Man found shot dead in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Feltonville that left one man dead.
It happened around 4:20 Sunday morning on the 4800 block of North Mascher Street.
Officers and medics discovered an unknown male shot several times. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on the victim's identity. An investigation continues.
philadelphia, feltonville, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found 56 min ago
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 15 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- No charges for FSU's Jameis Winston 1 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's