Man found shot dead in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Feltonville that left one man dead.
It happened around 4:20 Sunday morning on the 4800 block of North Mascher Street.
Officers and medics discovered an unknown male shot several times. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on the victim's identity. An investigation continues.
philadelphia, feltonville, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief 14 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas 33 min ago
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 32 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery 5 min ago
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra