Man found shot dead in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Feltonville that left one man dead.
It happened around 4:20 Sunday morning on the 4800 block of North Mascher Street.
Officers and medics discovered an unknown male shot several times. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on the victim's identity. An investigation continues.
philadelphia, feltonville, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash shuts down EB Pa. Turnpike 4 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 20 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 51 min ago
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 28 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
20 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
51 min ago