Man found shot dead in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in Feltonville that left one man dead.
It happened around 4:20 Sunday morning on the 4800 block of North Mascher Street.
Officers and medics discovered an unknown male shot several times. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No word on the victim's identity. An investigation continues.
philadelphia, feltonville, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr