Men busted for pot during Del. traffic stop
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested two men after they found more than 30 bags of marijuana during a traffic stop in Wilmington.
It happened around 8:00 Friday night near 24th and North Market streets, when troopers stopped a Chevrolet Cavalier for a traffic violation.
44-year-old Benjamin C. Giberson and his passenger 32-year-old Von A. Morris were arrested after a bag with marijuana was found in the ashtray of their vehicle.
An investigation revealed that Morris had Oxycodone and 27 bags of marijuana in his possession. The bags were individually packaged for sale.
Giberson was also found with five bags of marijuana.
Both men were taken into custody without incident and face a list of drug charges.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, marijuana, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 20 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 26 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 4 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
26 min ago
- 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
45 min ago