Man struck, pinned under car in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is in extremely critical condition after being struck by a vehicle and pinned under another in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The incident happened at around 10:00 p.m. at the intersection of East Dauphin and East Thompson streets.
Arriving police and medics discovered the man, said to be in his 20s, pinned under a vehicle.
Firefighters rescued the man and transported him to Hahnemann University Hospital in extremely critical condition with injuries to his head and shoulder.
All striking vehicles stayed at the scene.
philadelphia, kensington, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ