Man struck, pinned under car in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is in extremely critical condition after being struck by a vehicle and pinned under another in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The incident happened at around 10:00 p.m. at the intersection of East Dauphin and East Thompson streets.
Arriving police and medics discovered the man, said to be in his 20s, pinned under a vehicle.
Firefighters rescued the man and transported him to Hahnemann University Hospital in extremely critical condition with injuries to his head and shoulder.
All striking vehicles stayed at the scene.
philadelphia, kensington, accident, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book