Man struck, pinned under car in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man is in extremely critical condition after being struck by a vehicle and pinned under another in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
The incident happened at around 10:00 p.m. at the intersection of East Dauphin and East Thompson streets.
Arriving police and medics discovered the man, said to be in his 20s, pinned under a vehicle.
Firefighters rescued the man and transported him to Hahnemann University Hospital in extremely critical condition with injuries to his head and shoulder.
All striking vehicles stayed at the scene.
philadelphia, kensington, accident, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 1 min ago
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos