Man shot and killed on Germantown street
GERMANTOWN - September 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left a man dead late Sunday night in the Germantown section of Philadelphia.
It happened at 10:30 p.m. in the unit block of East Hortter Street near Germantown Avenue.
Police arrived to find a 35-year-old man lying in the street.
He had been shot several times in the head.
The man was rushed to Einstein Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
So far, there is no word on any arrests or a motive.
shooting, homicide, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 31 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles 8 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 31 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Video: Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co. 59 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade 45 min ago
- Swan attacks elderly woman in Berks Co.
59 min ago