Lawncrest residents wake up to slashed tires
PHILADELPHIA - September 3, 2102 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for another tire slasher, this time in the Lawncrest section. It is the second act of this type of vandalism over the Labor Day weekend.
Vandals damaged at least a half dozen cars in the area of Rosalie and Bingham Streets overnight.
Car owners walked out of their homes Monday morning to find their tires had been slashed.
Close to a dozen cars were vandalized overnight on Saturday.
Police have not said if the tire slashings are related. No arrests have been made.
Both incidents are under investigation.
vandalism, philadelphia, local/state
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 16 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight 25 min ago
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution' 15 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc