Lawncrest residents wake up to slashed tires
PHILADELPHIA - September 3, 2102 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for another tire slasher, this time in the Lawncrest section. It is the second act of this type of vandalism over the Labor Day weekend.
Vandals damaged at least a half dozen cars in the area of Rosalie and Bingham Streets overnight.
Car owners walked out of their homes Monday morning to find their tires had been slashed.
Close to a dozen cars were vandalized overnight on Saturday.
Police have not said if the tire slashings are related. No arrests have been made.
Both incidents are under investigation.
vandalism, philadelphia, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 12 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
12 min ago