Lawncrest residents wake up to slashed tires
PHILADELPHIA - September 3, 2102 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are searching for another tire slasher, this time in the Lawncrest section. It is the second act of this type of vandalism over the Labor Day weekend.
Vandals damaged at least a half dozen cars in the area of Rosalie and Bingham Streets overnight.
Car owners walked out of their homes Monday morning to find their tires had been slashed.
Close to a dozen cars were vandalized overnight on Saturday.
Police have not said if the tire slashings are related. No arrests have been made.
Both incidents are under investigation.
vandalism, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ