2 sought in Delaware County bank robbery
BROOKHAVEN, Pa. - September 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men are being sought in connection with a bank robbery in Delaware County.
Around 3:58 p.m., police say a man walked into the Wells Fargo Bank located along the 3600 block of Edgemont Avenue.
The man approached a teller and told her "give up all the money, this is a robbery."
He also showed a demand note that said the same thing.
As the teller began removing money, the man instructed a second teller to give up the money too, which she complied.
After receiving an undermined amount on cash, the man exited the bank where he was met by a second man and they fled through the rear parking lot of the bank.
The first suspect is described as a black man, 5'8 to 6'1, with a thin moustache. He was wearing denim jeans, sneakers, a fisherman bucket hat, wig and a red pullover sweatshirt.
pennsylvania, delaware county, bank robbery, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; hundreds rescued 23 min ago
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore