Man injured in Kensington partial building collapse
KENSINGTON - September 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- One person is hospitalized following a partial building collapse in Philadelphia's Kensington section.
Emergency responders were called shortly after 8:00 a.m. for the report of a person trapped following a partial building collapse on the 1400 block of N. Phillip Street.
The victim was reportedly trapped on an upper floor before being freed and transported to an area hospital. There is now word the extent of his injuries.
There is no word on what officially caused the collapse.
kensington, philadelphia, building collapse, local/state
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ