Police in Del. find 2 marijuana growing operations
DOVER, Del. - September 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say they have found two marijuana growing operations in Kent County.
Troopers say one was found Tuesday in Camden, Del.
Several marijuana plants were allegedly growing next to the deck of the home.
Authorities say a search of the home turned up more marijuana.
The owner, 34-year-old Stephen Montsch, was charged with drug offenses.
In Dover, troopers say they found 375 marijuana plants totaling more than 140 pounds growing along the hedgerow of a home.
A warrant has been issued for the homeowner, 47-year-old William Johns Jr.
delaware, drugs, marijuana, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 56 min ago
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
56 min ago