Police in Del. find 2 marijuana growing operations
DOVER, Del. - September 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say they have found two marijuana growing operations in Kent County.
Troopers say one was found Tuesday in Camden, Del.
Several marijuana plants were allegedly growing next to the deck of the home.
Authorities say a search of the home turned up more marijuana.
The owner, 34-year-old Stephen Montsch, was charged with drug offenses.
In Dover, troopers say they found 375 marijuana plants totaling more than 140 pounds growing along the hedgerow of a home.
A warrant has been issued for the homeowner, 47-year-old William Johns Jr.
delaware, drugs, marijuana, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 26 min ago
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington 3 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 48 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition