Man stabbed multiple times in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a man in North Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The stabbing happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. along the 2800 block of North 25th Street.
Police say the victim suffered wounds to the chest and was rushed to Temple Hospital.
There is no word on the victim's condition or a motive for the incident.
stabbing, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 7 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 1 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 58 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 57 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 11 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
58 min ago
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
1 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off...
11 min ago