Man stabbed multiple times in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a man in North Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The stabbing happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. along the 2800 block of North 25th Street.
Police say the victim suffered wounds to the chest and was rushed to Temple Hospital.
There is no word on the victim's condition or a motive for the incident.
stabbing, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 13 min ago
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia