Man stabbed multiple times in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a man in North Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The stabbing happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. along the 2800 block of North 25th Street.
Police say the victim suffered wounds to the chest and was rushed to Temple Hospital.
There is no word on the victim's condition or a motive for the incident.
stabbing, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 49 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 17 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 20 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...