Man stabbed multiple times in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a man in North Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The stabbing happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. along the 2800 block of North 25th Street.
Police say the victim suffered wounds to the chest and was rushed to Temple Hospital.
There is no word on the victim's condition or a motive for the incident.
stabbing, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 42 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection 57 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 42 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 19 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 11 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 37 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Skippack student hospitalized with...
57 min ago