Man stabbed multiple times in N. Phila.
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the stabbing of a man in North Philadelphia late Wednesday night.
The stabbing happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. along the 2800 block of North 25th Street.
Police say the victim suffered wounds to the chest and was rushed to Temple Hospital.
There is no word on the victim's condition or a motive for the incident.
stabbing, north philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 44 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 20 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
44 min ago