Delaware State Police uncover meth labs, arrest 2
HARRINGTON, Del. - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say they have arrested two men in connection with the discovery of methamphetamine labs in Kent County.
Police say they uncovered a lab in the 3000 block of Deep Grass Lane in Houston about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday and arrested 40-year-old Dennis R. Edge on drug and gun charges. Deep Grass Lane between Thistlewood Road and Williamsville Road was closed for about three hours as the meth lab was dismantled and removed from the residence.
On Sunday afternoon, authorities discovered a lab a residence in the 100 block of Lewis Pond Lane in Harrington. Authorities say they also found two rifles and other drug paraphernalia at the residence and arrested 46-year-old Michael A. Ratledge on drug and gun charges.
delaware, illegal drugs, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos