Delaware State Police uncover meth labs, arrest 2
HARRINGTON, Del. - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say they have arrested two men in connection with the discovery of methamphetamine labs in Kent County.
Police say they uncovered a lab in the 3000 block of Deep Grass Lane in Houston about 3:30 p.m. Wednesday and arrested 40-year-old Dennis R. Edge on drug and gun charges. Deep Grass Lane between Thistlewood Road and Williamsville Road was closed for about three hours as the meth lab was dismantled and removed from the residence.
On Sunday afternoon, authorities discovered a lab a residence in the 100 block of Lewis Pond Lane in Harrington. Authorities say they also found two rifles and other drug paraphernalia at the residence and arrested 46-year-old Michael A. Ratledge on drug and gun charges.
delaware, illegal drugs, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases