19-year-old shot in Overbrook
PHILADELPHIA - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 19-year-old man has been shot in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia Thursday night.
It happened just before 10:00 p.m. in the 400 block of Edgemore Road.
He was rushed to Lankenau Hospital with gunshot wounds to the chest and leg.
Police are still searching for the shooter.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, overbrook, philadelphia, local/state
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 51 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 42 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim 53 min ago
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Doors smashed in 2 Prices Corner store burglaries
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
46 min ago
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
53 min ago