19-year-old shot in Overbrook
PHILADELPHIA - September 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 19-year-old man has been shot in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia Thursday night.
It happened just before 10:00 p.m. in the 400 block of Edgemore Road.
He was rushed to Lankenau Hospital with gunshot wounds to the chest and leg.
Police are still searching for the shooter.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police.
shooting, overbrook, philadelphia, local/state
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro