Man abducted in Frankford home invasion
FRANKFORD - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the masked men who burst into a Frankford home and abducted an occupant early Friday morning.
The incident happened in the 5100 block of Walker Street.
Police say the men kidnapped a male occupant and grabbed an undetermined amount of cash before fleeing the home.
The suspects then duct taped the victim and drove him around before dropping him off in the 700 block of South 24th Street in South Philadelphia.
The victim was not injured and was later found by the police. Officials are now talking to the victim to see why his home was targeted.
home invasion, kidnapping, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- 2 suspects wanted in home invasion in Dover
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish