Man abducted in Frankford home invasion
FRANKFORD - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the masked men who burst into a Frankford home and abducted an occupant early Friday morning.
The incident happened in the 5100 block of Walker Street.
Police say the men kidnapped a male occupant and grabbed an undetermined amount of cash before fleeing the home.
The suspects then duct taped the victim and drove him around before dropping him off in the 700 block of South 24th Street in South Philadelphia.
The victim was not injured and was later found by the police. Officials are now talking to the victim to see why his home was targeted.
home invasion, kidnapping, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 59 min ago
- Very unsettled Thursday 13 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years 35 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall