Man abducted in Frankford home invasion
FRANKFORD - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the masked men who burst into a Frankford home and abducted an occupant early Friday morning.
The incident happened in the 5100 block of Walker Street.
Police say the men kidnapped a male occupant and grabbed an undetermined amount of cash before fleeing the home.
The suspects then duct taped the victim and drove him around before dropping him off in the 700 block of South 24th Street in South Philadelphia.
The victim was not injured and was later found by the police. Officials are now talking to the victim to see why his home was targeted.
home invasion, kidnapping, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild! 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly 48 min ago
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Breezy And Mild!
46 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
48 min ago