Man abducted in Frankford home invasion
FRANKFORD - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for the masked men who burst into a Frankford home and abducted an occupant early Friday morning.
The incident happened in the 5100 block of Walker Street.
Police say the men kidnapped a male occupant and grabbed an undetermined amount of cash before fleeing the home.
The suspects then duct taped the victim and drove him around before dropping him off in the 700 block of South 24th Street in South Philadelphia.
The victim was not injured and was later found by the police. Officials are now talking to the victim to see why his home was targeted.
home invasion, kidnapping, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 13 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 13 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply