Newark couple charged with drug offenses
NEWARK, Del. (AP) -September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Castle County police say a couple has been arrested after officers discovered they were selling drugs from their home.
Police say they received information that the couple was selling heroin from the home on Scottfield Drive and executed a search warrant on Thursday morning. Police say they found bundles of heroin, marijuana and a shotgun with ammunition.
Authorities say they also discovered three children, ages 3 to 14, were living at the home.
Police say 24-year-old Shawn Earl and 31-year-old Theresa Earl were each charged with possession with intent to deliver heroin and endangering the welfare of a child, among other offenses.
newark, drugs, delaware, local/state
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 33 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 57 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos