Several hospitalized in Burlco hazmat incident
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Several people were taken to the hospital after an apparent hazmat situation at restaurant in Burlington County.
It happened around 12 noon Friday inside Panera Bread at the East Gate Shopping Center behind the Moorestown Mall.
A number of people, including employees became ill after exposure to fumes. They were taken to a local hospital for evaluation.
Officials have not said what the substance was that prompted the incident.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, burlington county, hazmat, local/state
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Western Pa. school reopens after stabbings
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot 55 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd 59 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 40 min ago
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
59 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos