Several hospitalized in Burlco hazmat incident
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Several people were taken to the hospital after an apparent hazmat situation at restaurant in Burlington County.
It happened around 12 noon Friday inside Panera Bread at the East Gate Shopping Center behind the Moorestown Mall.
A number of people, including employees became ill after exposure to fumes. They were taken to a local hospital for evaluation.
Officials have not said what the substance was that prompted the incident.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, burlington county, hazmat, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases