Several hospitalized in Burlco hazmat incident
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Several people were taken to the hospital after an apparent hazmat situation at restaurant in Burlington County.
It happened around 12 noon Friday inside Panera Bread at the East Gate Shopping Center behind the Moorestown Mall.
A number of people, including employees became ill after exposure to fumes. They were taken to a local hospital for evaluation.
Officials have not said what the substance was that prompted the incident.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, burlington county, hazmat, local/state
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos