Several hospitalized in Burlco hazmat incident
MOORESTOWN, N.J. - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Several people were taken to the hospital after an apparent hazmat situation at restaurant in Burlington County.
It happened around 12 noon Friday inside Panera Bread at the East Gate Shopping Center behind the Moorestown Mall.
A number of people, including employees became ill after exposure to fumes. They were taken to a local hospital for evaluation.
Officials have not said what the substance was that prompted the incident.
No further information has been released.
new jersey, burlington county, hazmat, local/state
- Police shoot man in Brewerytown
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses in Washington
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Ohio kidnap case hero gets year of free McDonald's