Missing Cedarbrook man found unharmed
PHILADELPHIA - September 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a man reported missing on Saturday was found unharmed Sunday morning.
The wife of 60-year-old Lincoln Smith reported him missing from his residence at 7936 Bayard Street in the city's Cedarbrook section just after midnight Saturday.
Then at approximately 9:00 a.m. this morning, Lincoln Smith was located unharmed.
His family says he suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
There is no word on where he was found.
missing person, philadelphia, local/state
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Jersey shore reopens for 1st post-Sandy summer
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- Delaware County mail carrier accused of theft 32 min ago
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death 51 min ago
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- Healthcheck: Dealing with poison ivy 20 min ago