Missing Cedarbrook man found unharmed
PHILADELPHIA - September 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a man reported missing on Saturday was found unharmed Sunday morning.
The wife of 60-year-old Lincoln Smith reported him missing from his residence at 7936 Bayard Street in the city's Cedarbrook section just after midnight Saturday.
Then at approximately 9:00 a.m. this morning, Lincoln Smith was located unharmed.
His family says he suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
There is no word on where he was found.
missing person, philadelphia, local/state
- Apartments evacuated in Bucks Co. hazmat investigation 9 min ago
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash 34 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 26 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 53 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ