Missing Cedarbrook man found unharmed
PHILADELPHIA - September 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a man reported missing on Saturday was found unharmed Sunday morning.
The wife of 60-year-old Lincoln Smith reported him missing from his residence at 7936 Bayard Street in the city's Cedarbrook section just after midnight Saturday.
Then at approximately 9:00 a.m. this morning, Lincoln Smith was located unharmed.
His family says he suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
There is no word on where he was found.
missing person, philadelphia, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 6 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 1 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
6 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos