Missing Cedarbrook man found unharmed
PHILADELPHIA - September 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police say a man reported missing on Saturday was found unharmed Sunday morning.
The wife of 60-year-old Lincoln Smith reported him missing from his residence at 7936 Bayard Street in the city's Cedarbrook section just after midnight Saturday.
Then at approximately 9:00 a.m. this morning, Lincoln Smith was located unharmed.
His family says he suffers from Alzheimer's disease.
There is no word on where he was found.
missing person, philadelphia, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 2 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Man shot, killed on Kensington street 4 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- South Street area restaurants damaged, burglarized
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)