7400 bags of heroin seized in Del. drug bust
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men have been arrested in a Delaware drug bust that seized 7400 bags of heroin.
It happened around 10:00 Friday night on the 900 block of Vanever Avenue in Wilmington.
Acting on a tip from the FBI, police converged on a home on the block.
Along with the drugs, police confiscated a loaded handgun and an undisclosed amount of cash.
No further details have been released.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Sunny and Cooler!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ