7400 bags of heroin seized in Del. drug bust
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two men have been arrested in a Delaware drug bust that seized 7400 bags of heroin.
It happened around 10:00 Friday night on the 900 block of Vanever Avenue in Wilmington.
Acting on a tip from the FBI, police converged on a home on the block.
Along with the drugs, police confiscated a loaded handgun and an undisclosed amount of cash.
No further details have been released.
delaware, wilmington, drugs, local/state
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish