Man stabbed to death in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the fatal stabbing of man in the Kensington section of the city.
It happened around 1:40 a.m. Saturday at G Street and Allegheny Avenue.
Police received a report and arrived to find a male victim lying on the street. The victim suffered a stab wound to the chest.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead. His identity has not been released.
Police are looking for a motive in the stabbing.
philadelphia, kensington, stabbing, homicide, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 10 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 1 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more