Man stabbed to death in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the fatal stabbing of man in the Kensington section of the city.
It happened around 1:40 a.m. Saturday at G Street and Allegheny Avenue.
Police received a report and arrived to find a male victim lying on the street. The victim suffered a stab wound to the chest.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead. His identity has not been released.
Police are looking for a motive in the stabbing.
philadelphia, kensington, stabbing, homicide, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 43 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 41 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 58 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier