Man stabbed to death in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the fatal stabbing of man in the Kensington section of the city.
It happened around 1:40 a.m. Saturday at G Street and Allegheny Avenue.
Police received a report and arrived to find a male victim lying on the street. The victim suffered a stab wound to the chest.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead. His identity has not been released.
Police are looking for a motive in the stabbing.
philadelphia, kensington, stabbing, homicide, local/state
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing 36 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- Woman's body found in Berks County 30 min ago
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- It's a boy - again for Jamie Apody! 6 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser