Man stabbed to death in Kensington
KENSINGTON - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the fatal stabbing of man in the Kensington section of the city.
It happened around 1:40 a.m. Saturday at G Street and Allegheny Avenue.
Police received a report and arrived to find a male victim lying on the street. The victim suffered a stab wound to the chest.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead. His identity has not been released.
Police are looking for a motive in the stabbing.
philadelphia, kensington, stabbing, homicide, local/state
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days 21 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp today 56 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident 38 min ago
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 28 min ago
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery 5 min ago
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
21 min ago
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
38 min ago
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in...
5 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
28 min ago