Heavy winds blow off apartment roof in Reading
READING, Pa. - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Strong storms and heavy winds caused a roof to blow off an apartment building in Reading Saturday afternoon.
It happened at an apartment at 6th and Chestnut Streets.
Fire police shut down Chestnut Street during the cleaned up.
reading, pennsylvania, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?