Heavy winds blow off apartment roof in Reading
READING, Pa. - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Strong storms and heavy winds caused a roof to blow off an apartment building in Reading Saturday afternoon.
It happened at an apartment at 6th and Chestnut Streets.
Fire police shut down Chestnut Street during the cleaned up.
reading, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight 47 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 48 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
48 min ago