Heavy winds blow off apartment roof in Reading
READING, Pa. - September 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Strong storms and heavy winds caused a roof to blow off an apartment building in Reading Saturday afternoon.
It happened at an apartment at 6th and Chestnut Streets.
Fire police shut down Chestnut Street during the cleaned up.
reading, pennsylvania, local/state
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today 49 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA 38 min ago
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend 33 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Finding the perfect bra