Man falls from escalator at Revel Casino in A.C.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - September 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man plummeted forty feet from an escalator at the Revel Casino in Atlantic City early Monday morning.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m. as an unidentified man was going up an escalator.
Witnesses say the man was sitting on the rubber hand rail when he fell backwards and landed into the lobby.
The man was seriously injured and rushed to a nearby hospital.
Police say it appears to have been an accident and they are checking to see if the surveillance video captured the accident.
casinos, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 25 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- 76ers owner Harris calls 19-win season 'success'
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Bride gets help after banquet closes
- Worth the wait: Easter treats in Philadelphia
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show