Man falls from escalator at Revel Casino in A.C.
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - September 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man plummeted forty feet from an escalator at the Revel Casino in Atlantic City early Monday morning.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m. as an unidentified man was going up an escalator.
Witnesses say the man was sitting on the rubber hand rail when he fell backwards and landed into the lobby.
The man was seriously injured and rushed to a nearby hospital.
Police say it appears to have been an accident and they are checking to see if the surveillance video captured the accident.
casinos, atlantic city, new jersey, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ