Man shot dead in Frankford
FRANKFORD - September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the death of a man shot point blank in the Frankford section of Philadelphia late Monday night.
The shooting happened around 11:50 p.m. on Orthodox Street near Horrocks Street.
Police say a 24-year-old man was shot in the neck and chest and left dead on the street.
So far, there is no word on a suspect or motive.
Police are searching for the killer.
frankford, shooting, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme 33 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Woman charged in NJ man's overdose death 33 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Restaurant plans new statue of Joe Paterno
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos