Suspect sought in Wilmington bank robbery
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for a man they say robbed a Wilmington bank.
Troopers have obtained a warrant for 31-year-old John F. Hayes of Middletown charging him with the robbery of Fulton Bank on Friday.
Police say Hayes entered the bank about 3:20 p.m. and demanded money from a teller. Authorities say the teller gave up an undisclosed amount of cash and Hayes fled on foot.
wilmington, delaware, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos