Young woman shot several times in Delaware
WILMINGTON, De -September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a young woman in Wilmington Tuesday morning.
Police and medics responded shortly after 8:00 a.m. to the 3100 block of West 2nd Street.
A woman in her 20's was found in a second floor apartment suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
She was taken to Christiana Hospital and is listed in critcal condition.
Police have not released her identity and they continue to search for clues on why the woman was shot.
shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's wife hit by accidental gun discharge 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 25 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 15 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more