Young woman shot several times in Delaware
WILMINGTON, De -September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a young woman in Wilmington Tuesday morning.
Police and medics responded shortly after 8:00 a.m. to the 3100 block of West 2nd Street.
A woman in her 20's was found in a second floor apartment suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
She was taken to Christiana Hospital and is listed in critcal condition.
Police have not released her identity and they continue to search for clues on why the woman was shot.
shooting, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?