NJ police investigate auto pedestrian accident
EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A New Jersey man is in critical condition after being hit by a car in Atlantic County Tuesday night.
Authorities say the accident happened in the 6600 block of Black Horse Pike in Egg Harbor Township around 9:00pm.
Police say the vehicle stopped after hitting the man. He was rushed to the hospital where he remains in critical condition.
The accident is under investigation.
accident, atlantic county, new jersey, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 24 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 30 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 13 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 59 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 46 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
30 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos