NJ police investigate auto pedestrian accident
EGG HARBOR TWP., N.J. - September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A New Jersey man is in critical condition after being hit by a car in Atlantic County Tuesday night.
Authorities say the accident happened in the 6600 block of Black Horse Pike in Egg Harbor Township around 9:00pm.
Police say the vehicle stopped after hitting the man. He was rushed to the hospital where he remains in critical condition.
The accident is under investigation.
accident, atlantic county, new jersey, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular 49 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list