Man stabbed multiple times in Wilmington
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- Wilmington Police are investigating a stabbing that left one man in critical condition Tuesday night.
The incident happened in the 1400 block of Maryland Avenue around 6:30 p.m.
Police say a man, believed to be in his 20s was stabbed once in the neck and in his arm. He was transported to Christiana Hospital.
Officials say an adult male suspect remained at the scene and was taken into custody for questioning.
stabbing, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight 21 min ago
- Snow will turn the ground white again! 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts 57 min ago
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
22 min ago