Man struck by SEPTA bus in Frankford
FRANKFORD - September 11, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was struck by a SEPTA bus in the Frankford section of Philadelphia, police say.
The incident happened just before 10:00 p.m. at Torresdale Avenue and Hubert Street.
Police say the man was running when he ran into the side of a route 56 bus.
He was taken to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division with serious injuries.
Police indicate the victim may have been shot in the leg and was fleeing from the suspect when he ran into the bus.
philadelphia, frankford, pedestrian struck, SEPTA, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours 34 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip 1 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- SEPTA announces fare hikes 55 min ago
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
1 min ago