Motorcycle driver killed in I-95 crash in Delco.
RIDLEY PARK, Pa. - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident that killed a motorcycle driver who collided with a pick-up truck early Wednesday morning in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania.
The accident happened just after midnight on the northbound lanes of Interstate 476.
Police say the driver of a motorcycle was killed and his female passenger injured after he rear ended a pick-up truck.
The female passenger was taken to Crozer Chester Hospital and is in serious but stable condition.
The driver in the pick-up truck was not seriously injured.
The identities of the victims have not been released and Pennsylvania State police are investigating.
accident, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney 10 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 24 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
10 min ago
- Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
32 min ago
- N.Y. mom arrested for living in U-Haul van
41 min ago
- Texas twin boys fight off carjacker
50 min ago