Man shot in the chest in Tioga-Nicetown
TIOGA-NICETOWN - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man in the Tioga-Nicetown section of Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
p>The incident occurred just before 2:00 a.m. on the 4000 block of Germantown Avenue.
Police say, a 26-year-old man was shot in the chest and left on the street.
He was rushed to Temple Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
There are no reports of a suspect or motive in the shooting.
Police continue to investigate.
shooting, tioga, nicetown, philadelphia, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 8 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 45 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 11 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
11 min ago