Man shot in the chest in Tioga-Nicetown
TIOGA-NICETOWN - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting of a man in the Tioga-Nicetown section of Philadelphia early Wednesday morning.
p>The incident occurred just before 2:00 a.m. on the 4000 block of Germantown Avenue.
Police say, a 26-year-old man was shot in the chest and left on the street.
He was rushed to Temple Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
There are no reports of a suspect or motive in the shooting.
Police continue to investigate.
shooting, tioga, nicetown, philadelphia, local/state
- London theater partially collapses during performance 4 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 21 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
9 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos