Suspects wanted for attempted murder in Delaware
FELTON, Del.- September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are investigating an attempted murder after a male victim was shot during a home invasion early Wednesday morning.
The incident occurred around 4:00 a.m. in the unit block of Central Drive in Woodland Manor north of Felton.
Police say a male was struck by bullets during a home invasion style robbery.
There were five victims sleeping in the home when police say three suspects burst in through the front door armed with handguns.
One of the suspects fired off a round in the house and then removed a female victim's cell phone.
The suspects, according to police were not disguised but were later identified had allegedly demanded a safe that was located in the house and as they began to leave with it, fired off several rounds at the 22 -year-old male victim, striking him twice in the leg.
The victim was taken to Kent General Hospital by family members where he was treated for the gunshot wounds.
There is no word on his condition and no other victims in the house were injured during the incident.
The suspects police are searching for are Abdul T. White, 27, Dover, Del., Roger L. Jones, 36, Magnolia, Del., John B. Tribbett, 55, Felton, Del.If anyone has any information in reference to this incident or know the whereabouts of the suspects are asked to contact Troop 3 at 302-697-2104 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333.
Information may also be provided via the internet at Tip submit.
Send an anonymous tip by text to 274637 (CRIMES) using the keyword "DSP."
home invasion, robbery, delaware, local/state
- Search for Okla. tornado survivors nearly complete
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Hats get women ejected from King of Prussia Mall
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Young and Howard lift Phillies over Marlins
- Video: Philly's new skateboard park opens
- Kellie Pickler named new DWTS champ