$21,000 in clothes stolen from Tag store in Manayunk
MANAYUNK - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for two suspects after more than $21,000 in clothes were stolen from a store in the Manayunk section.
The burglary happened at the Tag clothing store in the 4300 block of Main Street.
Investigators say it was around 2:10 a.m. Wednesday when two unknown men broke out a window and stole 100 pairs of women's jeans, sold for $200 each, 10 women's shirts sold at $92 each and 10 men's shirts sold at $88 each.
Police say the total reported loss to the store, including damage and the stolen merchandise, was more than $30,000.
Investigators say the two male suspects may have fled in a White Chevy Impala with tinted windows.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215.686.TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, manayunk, burglary, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 41 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 23 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 4 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
41 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
23 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
4 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos