$21,000 in clothes stolen from Tag store in Manayunk
MANAYUNK - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for two suspects after more than $21,000 in clothes were stolen from a store in the Manayunk section.
The burglary happened at the Tag clothing store in the 4300 block of Main Street.
Investigators say it was around 2:10 a.m. Wednesday when two unknown men broke out a window and stole 100 pairs of women's jeans, sold for $200 each, 10 women's shirts sold at $92 each and 10 men's shirts sold at $88 each.
Police say the total reported loss to the store, including damage and the stolen merchandise, was more than $30,000.
Investigators say the two male suspects may have fled in a White Chevy Impala with tinted windows.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215.686.TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, manayunk, burglary, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 39 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 28 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia