$21,000 in clothes stolen from Tag store in Manayunk
MANAYUNK - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for two suspects after more than $21,000 in clothes were stolen from a store in the Manayunk section.
The burglary happened at the Tag clothing store in the 4300 block of Main Street.
Investigators say it was around 2:10 a.m. Wednesday when two unknown men broke out a window and stole 100 pairs of women's jeans, sold for $200 each, 10 women's shirts sold at $92 each and 10 men's shirts sold at $88 each.
Police say the total reported loss to the store, including damage and the stolen merchandise, was more than $30,000.
Investigators say the two male suspects may have fled in a White Chevy Impala with tinted windows.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215.686.TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, manayunk, burglary, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Record Warmth! 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Record Warmth!
50 min ago