$21,000 in clothes stolen from Tag store in Manayunk
MANAYUNK - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for two suspects after more than $21,000 in clothes were stolen from a store in the Manayunk section.
The burglary happened at the Tag clothing store in the 4300 block of Main Street.
Investigators say it was around 2:10 a.m. Wednesday when two unknown men broke out a window and stole 100 pairs of women's jeans, sold for $200 each, 10 women's shirts sold at $92 each and 10 men's shirts sold at $88 each.
Police say the total reported loss to the store, including damage and the stolen merchandise, was more than $30,000.
Investigators say the two male suspects may have fled in a White Chevy Impala with tinted windows.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215.686.TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, manayunk, burglary, local/state
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 23 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
3 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos