$21,000 in clothes stolen from Tag store in Manayunk
MANAYUNK - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police are looking for two suspects after more than $21,000 in clothes were stolen from a store in the Manayunk section.
The burglary happened at the Tag clothing store in the 4300 block of Main Street.
Investigators say it was around 2:10 a.m. Wednesday when two unknown men broke out a window and stole 100 pairs of women's jeans, sold for $200 each, 10 women's shirts sold at $92 each and 10 men's shirts sold at $88 each.
Police say the total reported loss to the store, including damage and the stolen merchandise, was more than $30,000.
Investigators say the two male suspects may have fled in a White Chevy Impala with tinted windows.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Philadelphia Police at 215.686.TIPS (8477), text a tip to PPD TIP (773847) or through phillypolice.com.
philadelphia, manayunk, burglary, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Damp and Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase 12 min ago
- Teen killed over iPad in Las Vegas, 2 suspects arrested 13 min ago
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County 32 min ago
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- Search for missing college student from...
34 min ago
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
32 min ago