Immaculata students perform 'Random Acts of Fashion'
PHILADELPHIA - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- People in Center City were encouraged to strike a pose Wednesday night.
Fashion Merchandising Students from Immaculata University then snapped their pictures on the red carpet.
It was all part of the "Random Acts of Fashion" series.
The event leads up to Thursday's launch of The Philadelphia Collection 2012 - a week dedicated to fashion and style.
fashion, philadelphia, local/state
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney 16 min ago
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware 6 min ago
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- NJ man claims share of $198M Mega Millions jackpot
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore 18 min ago