Immaculata students perform 'Random Acts of Fashion'
PHILADELPHIA - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- People in Center City were encouraged to strike a pose Wednesday night.
Fashion Merchandising Students from Immaculata University then snapped their pictures on the red carpet.
It was all part of the "Random Acts of Fashion" series.
The event leads up to Thursday's launch of The Philadelphia Collection 2012 - a week dedicated to fashion and style.
fashion, philadelphia, local/state
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 21 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 27 min ago
- Person possibly struck by train in Center City 10 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 56 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 43 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
27 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos