Video of apparent arson at NJ tavern
WILLIAMSTOWN, N.J. - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials have released security video of an apparent arson at a Gloucester County tavern.
The security video was taken at Trio Tavern along the 3800 block of South Black Horse Pike in Williamstown at 9:10 p.m. on September 3rd.
The video shows what appears to be a male pouring and igniting an accelerant on the bar which is located in the outside patio area.
On that night, arriving firefighters found the deck was on fire and flames spread to the tavern itself.
The fire was brought up to 2 alarms before they were able to get it under control.
The tavern was closed at the time of the fire.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this person should contact Detective Anthony Canonica at 856-728-9800 ext. 235.
fire, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 56 min ago