Video of apparent arson at NJ tavern
WILLIAMSTOWN, N.J. - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials have released security video of an apparent arson at a Gloucester County tavern.
The security video was taken at Trio Tavern along the 3800 block of South Black Horse Pike in Williamstown at 9:10 p.m. on September 3rd.
The video shows what appears to be a male pouring and igniting an accelerant on the bar which is located in the outside patio area.
On that night, arriving firefighters found the deck was on fire and flames spread to the tavern itself.
The fire was brought up to 2 alarms before they were able to get it under control.
The tavern was closed at the time of the fire.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this person should contact Detective Anthony Canonica at 856-728-9800 ext. 235.
fire, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- 1 dead, 5 hurt in Trenton drive-by shooting
- Record Warmth! 59 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Crews battle house fire in Elsmere
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- Photos: Snowy owl spotted in Strathmere 50 min ago
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Record Warmth!
59 min ago