Video of apparent arson at NJ tavern
WILLIAMSTOWN, N.J. - September 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- Officials have released security video of an apparent arson at a Gloucester County tavern.
The security video was taken at Trio Tavern along the 3800 block of South Black Horse Pike in Williamstown at 9:10 p.m. on September 3rd.
The video shows what appears to be a male pouring and igniting an accelerant on the bar which is located in the outside patio area.
On that night, arriving firefighters found the deck was on fire and flames spread to the tavern itself.
The fire was brought up to 2 alarms before they were able to get it under control.
The tavern was closed at the time of the fire.
Anyone with information as to the identity of this person should contact Detective Anthony Canonica at 856-728-9800 ext. 235.
fire, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 53 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
51 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos