Service resumes on Manayunk-Norristown Regional Rail
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - September 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Service has resumed on the Manayunk -Norristown Regional Rail Line Friday morning but commuters should expect delays.
The service was shut down just after 6:00 p.m. Thursday evening as police investigated the death of Officer Brad Fox in Plymouth Township, Pennsylvania.
Officials say if you normally use the Manayunk/Norristown Line to travel into Center City, please take the Norristown High Speed Line to 69th Street Transportation Center and transfer to the Market-Frankford Line.
manayunk, nj turnpike, pennsylvania, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 20 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy 27 min ago
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- John Rawlins tracks the snowstorm
57 min ago
- Katherine Scott tracks the storm from...
55 min ago