Service resumes on Manayunk-Norristown Regional Rail
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - September 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Service has resumed on the Manayunk -Norristown Regional Rail Line Friday morning but commuters should expect delays.
The service was shut down just after 6:00 p.m. Thursday evening as police investigated the death of Officer Brad Fox in Plymouth Township, Pennsylvania.
Officials say if you normally use the Manayunk/Norristown Line to travel into Center City, please take the Norristown High Speed Line to 69th Street Transportation Center and transfer to the Market-Frankford Line.
manayunk, nj turnpike, pennsylvania, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos