Boil water advisory canceled for Bucks County town
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON, Pa. - September 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities have canceled a boil water advisory for residents in one Bucks County community.
Residents in the Siles neighborhood of Lower Southampton, from Wood Road to Brook Avenue on the north side of East Bristol Road, were advised to boil all water.
The Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority said a water main was damaged by a water company crew, compromising the water supply in the affected area.
Again, the advisory is canceled.
Customers with questions should call the authority at 215-343-3946.
pennsylvania, boil water advisory, bucks county, local/state
- Man robbed at gunpoint in North Philadelphia 8 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home 6 min ago
- Derailed train car blocking road in South Coatesville
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- Arrest in deadly June shooting in West Philadelphia
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila. 23 min ago
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Girl kidnapped, freed in Reading; suspect at large
- On video: Burglars steal drugs in Hunting Park
- Tourist distracted by Facebook falls off pier