Boil water advisory canceled for Bucks County town
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON, Pa. - September 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities have canceled a boil water advisory for residents in one Bucks County community.
Residents in the Siles neighborhood of Lower Southampton, from Wood Road to Brook Avenue on the north side of East Bristol Road, were advised to boil all water.
The Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority said a water main was damaged by a water company crew, compromising the water supply in the affected area.
Again, the advisory is canceled.
Customers with questions should call the authority at 215-343-3946.
pennsylvania, boil water advisory, bucks county, local/state
- Photos: 24 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- Red Flag Warnings Posted 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Police ID man found dead in Centreville driveway 59 min ago
- Wildfire risk prompts Red Flag Warning for NJ 44 min ago
- Road reopens months after Frankford water main break
- Man shot multiple times in West Philadelphia 59 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges
- Emaciated dog rescued from Wilmington home 12 min ago
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police