Boil water advisory canceled for Bucks County town
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON, Pa. - September 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities have canceled a boil water advisory for residents in one Bucks County community.
Residents in the Siles neighborhood of Lower Southampton, from Wood Road to Brook Avenue on the north side of East Bristol Road, were advised to boil all water.
The Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority said a water main was damaged by a water company crew, compromising the water supply in the affected area.
Again, the advisory is canceled.
Customers with questions should call the authority at 215-343-3946.
pennsylvania, boil water advisory, bucks county, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police