Boil water advisory canceled for Bucks County town
LOWER SOUTHAMPTON, Pa. - September 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities have canceled a boil water advisory for residents in one Bucks County community.
Residents in the Siles neighborhood of Lower Southampton, from Wood Road to Brook Avenue on the north side of East Bristol Road, were advised to boil all water.
The Bucks County Water and Sewer Authority said a water main was damaged by a water company crew, compromising the water supply in the affected area.
Again, the advisory is canceled.
Customers with questions should call the authority at 215-343-3946.
pennsylvania, boil water advisory, bucks county, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 8 min ago
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
8 min ago