Man found dead in Old City parking garage
OLD CITY - September 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was found dead inside a car in a parking garage in Old City.
It happened around 4:40 Friday afternoon on the 100 block of South 2nd Street.
Police say a man in his 30s was found unresponsive.
Medics were called and the victim was pronounced dead on the scene.
Authorities say an autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.
No word on the victim's identity.
philadelphia, old city, body found, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days 51 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
34 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
51 min ago