Man found dead in Old City parking garage
OLD CITY - September 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man was found dead inside a car in a parking garage in Old City.
It happened around 4:40 Friday afternoon on the 100 block of South 2nd Street.
Police say a man in his 30s was found unresponsive.
Medics were called and the victim was pronounced dead on the scene.
Authorities say an autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death.
No word on the victim's identity.
philadelphia, old city, body found, local/state
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash in Collingdale 7 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?