Pedestrian struck in Warminster, Bucks County
WARMINSTER, Pa. - September 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Bucks County are investigating a crash in Warminster that left a pedestrian seriously injured.
It happened around 1:00 Saturday morning along West Street and Valley roads.
An unidentified pedestrian was struck while crossing the street.
The striking driver did stop at the scene and was questioned by police.
The victim was taken to Abington Memorial Hospital in serious condition.
No word what caused the accident.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 53 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 2 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 30 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 3 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School 54 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos