Pedestrian struck in Warminster, Bucks County
WARMINSTER, Pa. - September 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in Bucks County are investigating a crash in Warminster that left a pedestrian seriously injured.
It happened around 1:00 Saturday morning along West Street and Valley roads.
An unidentified pedestrian was struck while crossing the street.
The striking driver did stop at the scene and was questioned by police.
The victim was taken to Abington Memorial Hospital in serious condition.
No word what caused the accident.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila. 1 min ago
- Driver crashes into police cruiser in Wilmington
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Video: Flyers fans receive greatest Christmas gift
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes 37 min ago
- Cold today, Saturday looks snowy
57 min ago
- Beyonce releases new album on iTunes
37 min ago
- Carjack suspect in custody in SW Phila.
1 min ago
- Police investigate armed home invasion in...
25 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos