Missing Sussex Co. man found safe
OCEAN VIEW, Del. - September 15, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say the Gold Alert for a missing Sussex County man has been cancelled and he has been found.
35-year-old Raymond A. Sharp was last seen around 5:00 Friday afternoon when he left his home on the 36000 block of Smith Drive in Ocean View, Delaware.
His mother reported that Sharp left to go out in a 1995 Chevrolet Astro van. The vehicle has unknown South Carolina plates.
Due to his medical condition, there was a real concern for Sharp's welfare and safety.
Police said Sharp was found in good condition on Saturday and the Gold Alert has been cancelled.
No word on where he was found.
delaware, sussex county, missing person, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives tonight
- Snow will turn the ground white again!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, hospitalized after Powelton high-rise fire 3 min ago
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees 5 min ago
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids