Pedestrian struck by car on Route 309
RICHLAND TWP., Pa. - September 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian is in critical condition after being struck along Route 309 in Bucks County.
The accident occurred around 1:30 a.m. in the 700 block of Route 309 in front of the Richland Plaza Shopping Center in Richland Township.
Police tell Action News a pedestrian was struck while crossing Route 309.
The driver stopped at the scene.
The pedestrian was taken by ambulance to St Luke's Hospital.
The driver was also transported to St Luke's for shock.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 5 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more