Pedestrian struck by car on Route 309
RICHLAND TWP., Pa. - September 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian is in critical condition after being struck along Route 309 in Bucks County.
The accident occurred around 1:30 a.m. in the 700 block of Route 309 in front of the Richland Plaza Shopping Center in Richland Township.
Police tell Action News a pedestrian was struck while crossing Route 309.
The driver stopped at the scene.
The pedestrian was taken by ambulance to St Luke's Hospital.
The driver was also transported to St Luke's for shock.
pennsylvania, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book