Car crashes into utility pole in Bridesburg
BRIDESBURG - September 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating an accident in the Bridesburg section of Philadelphia that left a man injured.
The accident happened on the 4700 block of Richmond Street at around 2:00 a.m.
Police say a driver lost of control of his vehicle, ran off the road, and struck a utility pole.
The driver was transported to Hahnemann Hospital for his injuries.
The utility pole was damaged, but power was not interrupted.
philadelphia, bridesburg, accident, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 21 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76 46 min ago
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in E. Norriton
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
- Video: Katherine Scott on snow in Delaware
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Annie McCormick in Mobile 6 on I-76
46 min ago