Pedestrian fatally struck by car in Burlington Co.
FLORENCE TWP., N.J. - September 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Burlington County authorities are investigating an accident on Route 130 that claimed the life of a man.
The incident occurred shortly after midnight on Route 130 near John Galt Way.
Florence Township police say a man was struck and killed by a car.
Police have not released any additional information.
There is no word on any charges.
new jersey, burlington county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- School Closings & Delays
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm 4 min ago
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands