Pedestrian fatally struck by car in Burlington Co.
FLORENCE TWP., N.J. - September 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Burlington County authorities are investigating an accident on Route 130 that claimed the life of a man.
The incident occurred shortly after midnight on Route 130 near John Galt Way.
Florence Township police say a man was struck and killed by a car.
Police have not released any additional information.
There is no word on any charges.
new jersey, burlington county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Lots of clouds, damp today 2 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport
- Actress Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge