3-alarm house fire in Salem City
SALEM CITY, N.J. - September 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Multiple firefighters were treated at the scene of a three alarm fire in Salem County, New Jersey.
It happened around 7:00 Sunday evening on the 100 block of Thompson Street in Salem City.
When firefighters arrived, they were were met with heavy flames coming from the home.
The fire department quickly struck the second and third alarms.
Neighboring homes were evacuated as the fire began to spread.
Multiple firefighters were treated at the scene for exhaustion. No other injuries were reported.
No word what sparked the blaze.
new jersey, salem county, fire, local/state
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 44 min ago
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 40 min ago
- Chesco man killed longtime girlfriend, police say
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc